Dental care has transcended the average human expectation as numerous dental treatments can help, manage, or treat various dental issues. Amongst these treatments is the All-On-4® dental implants that have transformed the dentition of many people for the better. This article explains everything you need to know about All-On-4® dental implants so you can say hello to a new and improved mouth.
What Are the All-on-4 Dental Implants?
This revolutionary dental approach is used to restore multiple missing teeth and help rebuild a person’s dentition to maximum capacity. It consists of four dental implants placed in the anterior maxilla and supports the upper and lower set of teeth.
Thus, it is perfect for edentulous or toothless people, people with decayed, chipped, or broken teeth, or damaged teeth due to gum diseases and all other factors. It is a permanent tooth treatment that cannot be removed or changed as they gradually fuse to the jaw bones as time goes on.
How Can All-On-4® Dental Implants Help You?
With a success rate of over 97%, All-On-4® dental implants offered immense help to millions of people. It can transform your entire dental health without the need for surgery. Here are some of the ways it can help:
- This implant helps prevent dental resorption (an autoimmune response causing inflammation and loss of teeth tissues.) Thus, you can eat, drink, and move your teeth easily without fear or pain.
- While other treatments take time to be effective, All-On-4® dental implants are instantaneous, and the effects can be seen immediately.
- All-On-4® implants help restore your overall appearance as they preserve and enhance the structure of your jaw and help current the slurred speech caused by missing teeth.
- Helps eliminate future health issues.
- Many people need help with the possible long-term effects of most dental treatments. However, All-On-4® dental implants help prevent future dental issues and create a healthy dentition. It exposes you to a lower risk of having periodontal diseases that can cause cardiovascular attacks and stroke.
Are All-On-4® Dental Implants Right For Me?
Many often worry whether they are suitable for an All-On-4® dental implant treatment, but most times, they often are. Here are some factors that determine the ideal candidate for an All-On-4® dental implant:
Before this dental implant is offered as a dental solution, you must have been checked and ascertained that you can withstand anesthesia and the aftermath of surgery. Although having certain health conditions like stroke and any underlying health conditions may disqualify you, insisting patients may be required to get a report from a medical practitioner to confirm their fitness.
High jawbone density
You must have high jawbone density, healthy mouth flora, and healthy gums. This allows the implant to rest on a stable foundation of bones and increases the chance of better healing.
Patients that suffer from bruxism are disqualified
Constant clenching or gnashing of teeth, a condition known as bruxism. Patients suffering from bruxism are disqualified as the continuous teeth grinding can impact the implants.
The patient must suffer from multiple malformed teeth
The main requirement is the state of your teeth. The patient must have lost all or a majority of their teeth or patients that need all their teeth removed surgically. If you fall into either of their categories, then an All-On-4® dental implant is suitable. In addition, patients may also suffer from jawbone loss to be considered for All-On-4® dental implants.
Why Should You Make An Appointment For All-On-4® with Dr. Emma Wu?
All-On-4® implants are cost-effective to gain proper lower and upper jaw function. It is a budget-friendly way that is quick and less invasive, making it perfect for patients with a phobia of surgery. If you are interested in getting an All-On-4® dental implant, contact Dr. Emma Wu immediately, and we will set up a plan that suits you best.