A Smile Makeover Can Dramatically Transform Your Smile.Dr. Emma Wu can combine several cosmetic treatments into a comprehensive smile makeover at her practice in Danvers, MA, transforming your smile and improving your confidence. Dr. Wu’s makeovers can address a variety of minor cosmetic issues that affect your smile, including stained, cracked, chipped, and misaligned teeth. With her help, you can achieve the smile you have always dreamed of having.
Popular Treatment Combinations
Dr. Wu offers a wide range of cosmetic procedures, and most can be combined to create a personalized smile makeover treatment plan. Your makeover may incorporate:
- Teeth Whitening: Our practice offers both in-office and take-home professional teeth whitening by Philips Zoom!®. Professional teeth whitening is a safe and quick way to brighten your smile. This treatment is typically one of the first procedures completed in a smile makeover so that any additional treatments can be matched to your newly whitened smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are customized shells that can cover stains that do not respond to teeth whitening. This treatment can also conceal minor damage such as a chipped or cracked tooth, and can hide any minor alignment issues. Porcelain veneers are durable and blend with your natural teeth for a lasting improvement to your smile.
- Dental Bonding: Dental bonding offers many of the same benefits as porcelain veneers, but is a more affordable option. This treatment utilizes a specialized composite resin to improve the appearance of the teeth. The composite resin will be selected so that the shade most closely matches your natural or newly whitened teeth for a seamless look.
- Invisalign®: This advanced orthodontic treatment can correct more serious alignment issues in far less time than traditional braces while discreetly blending with your smile. Because this treatment uses clear mouthpieces instead of brackets and wires, hardly anyone will notice you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Gum Contouring: Also known as a gum lift or gum reshaping, this procedure can reduce the appearance of a gummy smile, expose more of the tooth, and create an even gum line. Dr. Wu utilizes an advanced dental laser that ensures precision.
Planning and Preparing
Prior to your treatment, Dr. Wu will meet with you to discuss your treatment goals, lifestyle, and budget. Together you can determine which procedures will offer you the most benefits, and what your out-of-pocket expenses will be. If you are currently suffering from any oral health issues, you may require appropriate periodontal therapy or restorative procedures before undergoing cosmetic treatment
Benefits of a Smile Makeover
A smile makeover can provide an incredible boost in confidence, and an improvement in your quality of life. Many individuals try to avoid social situations or feel they cannot smile for family or school photos because of the state of their teeth or gums. A smile makeover performed by a skilled dentist like Dr. Wu can dramatically enhance your smile and your self-assurance, improving multiple aspects of your life.
Transform Your Appearance
If you would like to improve your smile with a comprehensive smile makeover, Dr. Wu can provide the results you envision. Contact our office today to schedule your consultation.